The Faith Ministries Church Scholarship Committee was formed to create funding opportunities for members of our church who intend to attend college immediately following graduation from high school.
To qualify for consideration, a graduating high senior must:
- Be an active member and serve on a ministry at Faith Ministries Church
- Enroll at an institution that will lead to earning one of the following:
- Bachelor degree
- Associate degree
- Certificate (from a Pell grant eligible program)
- Complete the scholarship application. Responses must be typed or legible
- Submit a recent high school picture
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit evidence of completion
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SUNDAY APRIL, 12 2020
If you have any questions while completing the FMC Scholarship Application, please contact Brother Carlos Bing at 614-352-8629, email at email@example.com, or touch base with any FMC Scholarship Ministry Team member. Complete your application online below and then press submit.
NEXT STEPS: Once your application is submitted, a scholarship ministry team member will be in contact with you. Your email address will be the primary resource utilized for communication, please check your account regularly. Scholarship recipients will be notified and asked to participate in a few activities. Awards will be sent to the student or parent after proper documentation is received by the Scholarship Ministry Team.