Three Key Words when and if we are unable to hold public worship:
- Wash your hands and follow advice of health officials.
- Watch online to get updates on what’s happening at our church.
- Worship with us live online from home or wherever you have access to the Internet at 10 AM on Sundays at FaithMinistries.Church
In response to the recent worldwide outbreak of the corona virus, Faith Ministries Church is taking the
steps listed below. We will…
1. Pray and ask God for wisdom, guidance, discernment and victory over this
disease and its effects both at home and abroad.
2. Ask every member to immediately input or update their member information.
Personally online at FaithMinistries.Church.
3. We are required by prudence and the law not to hold public worship with
groups larger than 100.
Therefore, at least until March 31, 2020 we will
Cancel these activities:
Faith Ministries East at the Ashford
Postpone these events:
Mental Health First Aid Workshop
Do Something Sunday
Bible Study Online is still on as usual
4. We will go into Faith In the House mode.
a. The Pastor, a group of worship team leaders, security and other essential staff
will assemble at the church and lead the worship live from the church while
members and friends will be asked to host the worship online each week in their
b. In addition to them having their own family members present, they will be
encouraged to include neighbors, friends and others who may not have
access to the internet on their own.
5. Offer members and friends ways to continue to support the church financially
a. Giving online during worship or anytime at FaithMinistries.Church
- click Give Button
b. Mailing in their offering Faith Ministries 2747 Agler Rd. Columbus, OH 43224
c. Automatically forwarding offerings to the church from their bank through bill
pay or other automatic means.
d. Text-to-Give: Type 45888 in your text box. Then, type in FMC. Follow the
instructions on the screen.
6. Refrain from holding hands, shaking hands or hugging. We will greet each
other with the now famous "Faith Bump."
7. Continue to look out for one another. Continue to lets us know about sickness,
deaths etc. We are not shutting down our ministry. We are just doing it away
from the church building and not in large crowds.
This is a test of the strength of our church, our commitment and our faith.
We will be stronger than ever after this!
In the name of Jesus, we have the VICTORY!